Frequently Asked Questions
Which phones are compatible with the Nxt Radio app?
Nxt Radio App was tested and found compatible with both android and iOS phones. Nxt Radio should be compatible with any phone that runs Android 4.1 “Jelly Bean” and above and any iOS device running iOS 9 and above including iPads too.
How do i install the Nxt Radio App.
- For Android users, visit Google Play and download the free Nxt Radio app by searching for ‘Nxt Radio Uganda’ on PlayStore.
- For iOS users, visit Apple Appstore and download the free Nxt Radio app by searching for ‘Nxt Radio Uganda’ on AppStore.
- Accept the permissions the app requires to be used during installation.
- After installing the app, make sure you have a solid internet connection active on your phone.
- After the app loads, follow the links on the buttons to watch, listen, connect and see events that are connected to Nxt Radio.
- Enjoy the Nxt Radio App thereafter by following our programming from anywhere in the world.
What if my Nxt Radio App is not working?
If this is your first time using the app, you might want to check our installation guidelines.
If you have already used the Nxt Radio App, please try the following:
- Disconnect your mobile internet connection/Wifi, then reconnect it .
- Restart your phone, then try launching the Nxt Radio app again.
- Uninstall Nxt Radio, then reinstall the Nxt Radio App application.
- Update the Nxt Radio app from the different app stores.
Does Nxt Radio support Black berry, Windows Phone and Symbian?
Currently we support Android OS 4.1 and above and iOS 9 and above. You can access Nxt Radio from https://nextradio.co.ug from other platforms
For more information, please use the form below to contact us.